Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Always a bridesmaid...

I know three people who have gotten engaged in this past week alone. Not that I'm keeping score or anything, but a steady stream of Facebook relationship status updates is enough to make me reflect on why other people are finding their partners and I'm not even close. It seems like I'm finally reaching that age where people are getting engaged and settling down a little bit. Prior to this point it seemed like we were all still too young and if I knew somebody getting married at my age it was probably doomed from the start. Now it's just normal.

So I will keep the numbers of dates I've been on directly proportional to the number of friends I have getting engaged. Three friends just got engaged and I've been on 3 dates within that same amount of time. I have another date tonight...so who's next to pop the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment